Squire & Company

The Lindsey family has some exciting news to share!

Mckay starts his new job today! He was offered a Tax position at Squire & Company in October. We could not be more excited about joining this firm! Squire has been in our sights for a while now. About two years ago Mckay found out about them through his current job and ever since felt like they would be a great firm to work for. After going through school and learning more about what he likes about accounting and what he doesn't, Squire looked even more attractive.

Going into this recruiting season he was really set on Squire. So much so, that he didn't apply to anywhere else. This about gave me a heart attack. The morning of Squire's networking event it hit me that there were a lot of CPA firms coming to campus, but Mckay only applied to one. Holy smokes. Thankfully Squire liked him!

But how could they not?

When Mckay and I started hanging out in high school I knew there was something special about him. He is humble, hardworking, honest, and true. True is the best word I can think of in my limited vocabulary. He fills my life with goodness and light. I had no idea life could be so full. It is a special privilege to share in his life and watch him start his career. It's an exciting time for sure!

The only downside to this deal is the fact that for the next several months I will see less and less of Mckay while Tax Season is in full swing. It's a good thing I have lots of projects and ideas for all this free time I'll have.

Here's a random picture of us this fall during recruiting season.

No comments