These are a Few of my Favorite Things

I love the Fall in St. George! It makes everything seem magical.

I have been craving Hot Chocolate, sweats, and Pride and Prejudice. The Keira Knightley version. There is something about the rain scene...

Today Inspiration Choir sang Each Life That Touches Ours For Good.
One of the verses starts with a chord from the piano and then we sing acapella in parts.
I love being in the middle of the choir and hearing all the parts.
It makes my heart so happy!

The Holiday Season is coming!
I love November.
It is my birthday (I'm turning 20!),
My sister Lucy's birthday,
And Thanksgiving!

This morning I ran.
It was so beautiful.
I ran to the temple and back from the Institute building.
When I got to the temple I met a lady that had just barely ran the Huntsman Senior Games Half Marathon.
She got 3rd in women and 5th overall.
She is my hero.
She also told me I was beautiful. :)
Even while I was running!
At the end of my run I checked my pulse.
130 beats/min.
I was within my target heart rate.
I am healthy!

Lately, I have been talking to girls that are older than me and have been gaining so much strength.
Rebecca and Erin in my ward are the greatest examples to me.
Along with my 3 older sisters.
I talked to Alison Carroll about her mission and things leading up to it.
She gave me courage.

I love getting letters.
Mckay wrote this week and it made me laugh so hard.
I love his conquering attitude.
It also gives me courage.
He said they ride their bikes everywhere (which is perfect for him).
"We are entering the rain season right now too. Bring it on. I love just riding everywhere in the rain and getting soaking wet."
He would do this before too.
He would ride up to Paradise Canyon in the pouring rain and love it.
Crazy kid! :)

Well, I am off to an Institute Hoe Down!
Yee Haw!

No comments